Saturday, April 22, 2006

Rainy Day Frolicking



Ruh-roh. Spent a lot of money today! Visited the DKC's Knitter's Frolic today with Kelly and Michelle and once again I find myself a sucker for Fleece Artist, particularly when I hit the Linda's Craftique booth. I picked up a giant mohair braid in taupe to do the Afgham from her Fleece Artist 2: The Yarn Garden and some baby kid in a very nice dark grey to do the Bridal Veil Falls Shawl.

If I had four thumbs, they would all be up for the Frolic. Personally, a much better experience for me than that Creative Sewing & Needlework Festival, simply because it's nothing but knitting. Loved it. Wish it was more than once a year! Saw lots of Team Canada folk out there too!

1 comment:

kokopuff said...

Are you being coy? Don't you have a few more things to display?!?