Friday, June 02, 2006

First Prize!

I am now an award winning knitter!

First Prize!

The Simple Elegance Afghan in Fleece artist wools.







I'll be honest, it didn't look like there was a lot of competition in this category, but who cares?! I won dammit!

Second Prize!

The Florence Scarf by Fiddlesticks.









There was more competition in this category. The first prize was a really nice little cardigan for a child.

I'd like to thank God, my Grandmother for teaching me to knit in the first place and all my fans! Heehee! I celebrated with some mini donuts and by watching the tractor pulls. I love the smell of diesel on a spring evening. ;p


Can't wait for next year's Brooklin Spring Fair!

6 comments:

koko puff said...

Whoo hoo! Lookit you! Will I have to apply to be your friend now? Congratulations!

Not An Artist said...

tWoah! We know a celebrity now, please promise you'll always remember us, the little people :)

(Secretly I would have been shocked if you'd lost; that afghan was gorgeous.

The Blonde One said...

congratulations! how can i join the fan club? can i get a giantwall-sized poster when i sign up? do we get free knitting samples?

koko puff said...

Just a question - why must the soft goods be caged - are they that dangerous? Hee hee.

Yvette said...

Way to go!

Little Knitter said...

Congrats! So proud!
Let me know where and when to sign up for the fan club. Especially whee you'll be knitting next. An event not to be missed, I'm sure.