Friday, June 02, 2006

First Prize!

I am now an award winning knitter!

First Prize!

The Simple Elegance Afghan in Fleece artist wools.







I'll be honest, it didn't look like there was a lot of competition in this category, but who cares?! I won dammit!

Second Prize!

The Florence Scarf by Fiddlesticks.









There was more competition in this category. The first prize was a really nice little cardigan for a child.

I'd like to thank God, my Grandmother for teaching me to knit in the first place and all my fans! Heehee! I celebrated with some mini donuts and by watching the tractor pulls. I love the smell of diesel on a spring evening. ;p


Can't wait for next year's Brooklin Spring Fair!

5 comments:

kokopuff said...

Whoo hoo! Lookit you! Will I have to apply to be your friend now? Congratulations!

Not An Artist said...

tWoah! We know a celebrity now, please promise you'll always remember us, the little people :)

(Secretly I would have been shocked if you'd lost; that afghan was gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

congratulations! how can i join the fan club? can i get a giantwall-sized poster when i sign up? do we get free knitting samples?

kokopuff said...

Just a question - why must the soft goods be caged - are they that dangerous? Hee hee.

Yvette said...

Way to go!