THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
- I have this weird, irrational fear of being shot in the head while driving on the highway. I have no idea why. I don’t think about it every time I’m out there, but it regularly pops into my head that it could happen.
- I set my alarm for odd times like or . I don’t like setting it for an even time, like on the hour or quarter hour. I also set my clock a few minutes ahead of the actual time to give me a buffer zone.
- I love reading books about mummies. Not just Egyptian, but Peruvian ice mummies, Urumichi (that's caucasian people found in central Asia from 2000 years ago!), bog people etc. I’m absolutely fascinated by the dead, burial rituals, disease, history. Stuff like that.
- I have never learned how to wear makeup.
- I type my smiley faces this way (: and I’m not left handed.
- I have a blog about my knitting! Hey, a lot of non-knitting, non-blogging type people find that weird!