Monday, February 11, 2008

wish it was spring

In the last week there's been two major winter storms and I've shovelled my driveway I don't know how many times. Today we're in the midst of a deep freeze and more snow is rumoured for tomorrow. Siiiiiigh. So tired of winter!

Not patient enough to wait for spring, I cast on Briar Rose Fiber's Tilly's Garden Shawl. I have no idea who Tilly is, but I like her simple diamond lace patterned shawl, and I love the fiery red-orange yarn, with its very non-winter like name: Fourth of July. That's right winter, I'm ignoring you so you'll GO AWAY!

5 comments:

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

me too! Great choice for the pattern and color!

Yvette said...

I like your attitude. That colour is sure to battle the winter blahs. gorgeous

kokopuff said...

SO PRETTY! MAY 28!!! C'mon! You're a process knitter anyway...

kokopuff said...

Days later...still SO PRETTY!!!

Jason said...

bring on the spring!