Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Long Time No See

But I did knit!

It's been a busy few months, but I did manage to complete this Alpaca Baby Shawl. I used a Misti Cotton/Silk combo, rather than alpaca. Though the blanket is not huge in itself, I ended up on 60" circular needles.

Now I'm trying to whip through a short feather and fan scarf for a Christmas present, with Malabrigo Lace.

And with a nice long Christmas break coming up, I'm looking forward to planning the next line up of projects, becuase they're really starting to pile in my Ravelry queue!


4 comments:

kokopuff said...

Yay! The blanket looks awesome. How big did it end up being?

Not An Artist said...

WOW. Seriously Kel, you are a master knitter. That is one impressive blanket!

Kelly said...

I forgot to measure it before it was given away, but I would guess it's around 35" by 35".

That's awfully flattering of you to say, Michelle, but I'm not the Mensa knitter that you are!

Pat said...

Is this an original pattern of yours? I love it!