Saturday, September 24, 2005

Exhausted

Hrm. Well. The lace scarf progresses, but not in the way that the designer intended, I'm sure. Take a look.



Can't see the lacework, can you? Me neither. Oh there are holes and possibly some semblance of a diamond shape pattern to the right side, but it looks rather sad. Unless severe blocking is a miracle worker, we're in trouble here. But I'm not riping it out. I'll just continue on my merry way and ignore that section and hope things get better. Maybe at the end of all this we can look back and see how much I've improved!

Meanwhile, I'm recovering from the shock of finding out it's going to cost me about $600 to replace my whole exhaust system, which I need to do in order to pass my Drive Clean test, which I need in order to renew my car sticker. Plus I need to renew my licence. We're looking at about $850 after throwing in an oil change and a rear brake light. Egads. Let's not even start to discuss the state of gas prices. I just keep chanting, "It's only money...it's only money...". Ah well, who needs to eat?

No comments: