Monday, January 23, 2006

My first Meme

Tagged by Michelle for my first ever Meme. Yes, I'm a meme virgin!

4 Jobs You Have Had In Your Life

1. Dickie Dee Ice Cream Girl
2. Donut maker and baker
3. Deli Girl
4. Coffee Girl at Country Style

4 movies you could watch over and over

1. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
2. Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
3. Breakfast Club
4. Home for the Holidays

4 Places You Have Lived

1. Scarborough, Ontario
2. Whitby, Ontario
3. Peterborough, Ontario
4. I don’t have a fourth!

4 TV Shows You Love To Watch

1. Survivor
2. 24
3. House
4. Lost

4 Places You Have Been On Vacation

1. Malaga, Spain
2. Jamaica
3. Cuba
4. Hawaii
Since I didn't have four places where I've lived, I'm doubling my vacation spots. ;p
5. Barbados
6. Mexico
7. Florida
8. Eastern Canada Road Trip

4 Websites You Visit Daily

1. Yarn Harlot
2. Not An Artist
3. Cosmicpluto
4. Kokopalooza (new!)

4 Of Your Favorite Foods

1. Salt & Vinegar potato chips
2. Steak
3. Cheese and crackers
4. Eggs and toast

4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now

1. On a beach on a tropical island
2. Anywhere it’s summertime
3. On a quieter street
4. A bookstore with a large gift certificate

4 Bloggers You Are Tagging

1. Koko
2. Yvette
3. That’s really all I got, since Michelle tagged me. ;p

3 comments:

Not An Artist said...

Yay! I used to be a deli-girl too ;) I think that's where the prosciutto addiction began...

AND, I am dead jealous: your vacation list rocks. I want to go to Hawaii!

koko puff said...

Ok, if you're not going to post something to read, can you at least incorporate some pretty picture or another so that when I go to your blog, as I do incessently, I would at least have some eye candy? Hmmm? Can ya can ya pretty please? Maybe some pretty yarn. Something to break up all those words (which I have read a gajillion times now).

koko puff said...

Thanks.