- New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI (best unplanned trip ever)
- trips to Montreal, one via Haliburton (who could forget?!)
- cottage weekends to Lake Benoir
- car rallies at Crystal Lake
- countless visits to where ever my friends have chosen to live
- trips to and from Trent University (Woo! Head of the Trent)
- one nail biting winter drive to Little Britain without windshield wipers
So she's a little rough around the edges, but right now she runs just fine. Unfortunately she can't stop. Her brakes are kaput.
I'm sad to see her go to Car Heaven because of all the memories, but I think I'll find some comfort as soon as her shiny new 2007 replacement rolls up into my driveway on Wednesday night!